2017 09/05/2017: Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting at Children's Urgent Care
Help celebrate the Grand Opening of Children's Urgent Care! This special event will feature refreshments and appetizers, and the opportunity to network with fellow Chamber members. Mayor George Van Dusen will perform the ribbon cutting ceremony as we welcome Children's Urgent Care to the Skokie Community.
"Why Children’s Urgent Care?
- Quality Medical Care by a Pediatric Provider
- Short Wait Times
- Walk-in Patients Welcome
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- We Report Back to Your Pediatrician
What Makes us Different?
- More Affordable Care Compared to the Emergency Room
- Pediatric Providers Trained in Treating Children’s Afflictions
- A Comfortable, Playful Environment and Friendly Staff
- Open Nights, Weekends, and all Holidays
- Receive our Rubber Duck of the Month at each Visit"
Chidren's Urgent Care
9735 Skokie Boulevard, Suite 016
Skokie, IL 60077
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- About the Skokie Chamber
- Board of Directors
- Member Benefits
- Member Groups
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Join the Chamber
- Contact Us
- News Releases
- Hot Deals
- Restaurant Guide
- Skokie Resources