- Accountants, CPA & Tax Preparation
From our offices in Skokie and Chicago, MichaelSilver provides accounting and assurance, tax consulting and compliance, and consulting services to a broad range of clients in a wide variety of industries in the U.S. and internationally. The firm also offers specialized services in other areas, including private client services, estate planning, business valuations, employee benefit plans, investment advisory, and litigation support.
Global clients are served through the firm’s membership in GMN International, an association of legally independent accounting firms.
MichaelSilver is committed to exceptional service and operates in an innovative, trusted, consultative, and energizing manner.
- We serve a broad range of clients in a wide variety of industries in the U.S. and internationally.
- We offer tax, accounting and assurance, consulting, private client, and registered investment services.
- Learn more about our Partners.
- Learn more about a career with us and view our open positions.
- See recent news and valuable resources.
NewsRelease Date: November 01, 2018
Whom to Contact
- Paula Gooch
- Joe RoznaiCPA, Partner
Our Skokie office is located on the corner of Harms Road and Old Orchard Road in Skokie. Our Chicago office is located on the corner of Madison and Wacker Drive in downtown Chicago.